Does Wellbutrin cause sinus problems?
Larry
2004-06-05 00:37:12 UTC
I started taking Wellbutrin about 3 weeks ago and have had post nasal drip
since. I was wondering if anybody knows if this is an issue with Wellbutrin.
Thanks!!!
metta
2004-06-05 01:16:17 UTC
Post by Larry
I started taking Wellbutrin about 3 weeks ago and have had post nasal drip
since. I was wondering if anybody knows if this is an issue with Wellbutrin.
Thanks!!!
i suppose it's possible. it's also possible that the pollution or pollen
counts have been up, you've got a cold, or maybe you need to dust the house.

seriously, nearly anything can make your nose run.

-kelly
Pablo
2004-06-05 04:07:52 UTC
Post by Larry
Thanks!!!
i suppose it's possible. it's also possible that the pollution or pollen
counts have been up, you've got a cold, or maybe you need to dust the house.
seriously, nearly anything can make your nose run.
-kelly
My nose runs, but my fingers stick around and talk.

Pablo

Larry Hoover
2004-06-05 01:11:26 UTC
Post by Larry
I started taking Wellbutrin about 3 weeks ago and have had post nasal drip
since. I was wondering if anybody knows if this is an issue with Wellbutrin.
Thanks!!!
Rhinitis and sinusitis are listed side effects, but neither is seen at
substantially greater incidence than reported by placebo groups. I guess the
point is, they're on the list, and they are more common than in placebo.

Here's the full list of side effects.

http://www.rxlist.com/cgi/generic/buprop_ad.htm

Lar
Dr. FeelGood